[RTTY] GRITTY 1.2

Alex, VE3NEA alshovk at dxatlas.com
Tue Apr 14 22:26:55 EDT 2015

Many thanks to everyone who tried GRITTY and posted their comments on this forum. Based on your comments, I fixed two errors in
the code and added some new features to the program:

- now you can hide the S-meter by clicking on it, and resize the waterfall display to save some screen space;

- a new button on the toolbar allows you to disable post-processing of the received text: the post-processing algorithm is based
on the knowledge of a typical DX and contest QSO structure, and is useless at best during ragchewing.

The new version is available here:

(http://dxatlas.com/Gritty/Files/Gritty.zip)

GRITTY has a number of functions that are not available in any other RTTY software.
To use this program efficiently, you have to understand how it works and what it can do for you.
I have created a small demo, with screenshots, that demonstrates some of GRITTY's capabilities.
The demo is here:

(http://dxatlas.com/Gritty/Demo)

73 Alex VE3NEA