[RTTY] GRITTY 1.2

iw1ayd Salvatore "Salvo" Irato iw1ayd at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 02:20:32 EDT 2015

TU Alex,
I will try it with great interest. Yours notes seems pretty well aimed
to where we need. Very well done Alex.

Your efforts are really strong. I'd personally appreciated.
It will not be easy to have all of us happy, quite unbelievable isn't?

Hope that several of us will find the time and resources to to test it
deeply. At list as to give you back appreciations and any well motivated
feedback.

I will test it tonight when back at home.

    TU AGN

          73 de iw1ayd Salvo

PS text logging with RX/TX changes timestamps, any idea about to add
this feature :-) ... as a short shot user I still ask too much I know.