[RTTY] BARTG March HF 2014 Contest - RESULTS

Erik - K5WW k5ww at coyotearc.net
Fri Apr 24 23:48:44 EDT 2015

Right! Our bad for trusting the manageress to send us the correct link,
in the middle of her local night. :-)

Unfortunately, simply changing the "2014" to "2015" in the URL doesn't
fix the problem. Keeps showing the preliminary results from a while ago...

Where oh where did she hide it?

73,

Erik - K5WW