[RTTY] BARTG Sprint75 today

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 26 08:42:58 EDT 2015

The BARTG Sprint75 contest is today. This is a 75 baud RTTY contest that runs from 1700-2100Z today and is a lot of fun. The only
reason I mention the time is because the contest time is not posted in the online rules found here:

http://s3.spanglefish.com/s/7850/documents/contests/sprint75/rules/current/bartg%20sprint%2075%20rules.pdf

High band conditions were excellent for the just-ended SPDX RTTY Contest. I was working Europe on 15 meters at 4 PM local time
yesterday (2100Z). Hopefully conditions will remain good as the numbers haven't changed (SFI=126, A=3, K=1).

73, Don AA5AU