[RTTY] More GRITTY observations

Phil Sussman psussman at pactor.com
Mon Apr 27 14:09:02 EDT 2015

Chen,

As usual, I'm confused by USOS and the functionality between stations.
I understand there are only 16 possible combinations. -See below

Is there an easy explanation of the best way to set your (my) station so as
to work best with the four (4) possible combinations used by any other
station?

Thanks Chen,

73 de Phil - N8PS

     STATION #1                                STATION #2
SENDING      RECEIVING                    SENDING         RECEIVING

USOS OFF      USOS OFF                     USOS OFF        USOS OFF
USOS OFF      USOS OFF                     USOS OFF        USOS ON
USOS OFF      USOS OFF                     USOS ON         USOS OFF
USOS OFF      USOS OFF                     USOS ON         USOS ON

USOS OFF      USOS ON                      USOS OFF        USOS OFF
USOS OFF      USOS ON                      USOS OFF        USOS ON
USOS OFF      USOS ON                      USOS ON         USOS OFF
USOS OFF      USOS ON                      USOS ON         USOS ON

USOS ON       USOS OFF                     USOS OFF        USOS OFF
USOS ON       USOS OFF                     USOS OFF        USOS ON
USOS ON       USOS OFF                     USOS ON         USOS OFF
USOS ON       USOS OFF                     USOS ON         USOS ON

USOS ON       USOS ON                      USOS OFF        USOS OFF