[RTTY] To all RTTY group members

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Aug 4 21:11:26 EDT 2015

Actually despite people saying  bad  things about  AOL  email  works  for
me  I am able to hover over a   link  and  see  when it  some weird
destination   most  times   the lined  URL is completely different than  the  one
that  shows visibly without  hover on the email  page.

Ed Sharpe archivist  for SMECC     see old   teletypes at  _www.smecc.org_
(http://www.smecc.org)
RTTY or  Telecommunications for the Deaf  looking  for ALL  Teletype
history and  hardware!

In a message dated 8/4/2015 5:44:25 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,