[RTTY] MMTTY in Windows 10 PRO

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Mon Aug 10 16:03:14 EDT 2015

What is "can't get working?"

Does MMTTY work on a stand alone basis?  If so but neither N1MM+
or WriteLog will work, it is likely that XMMT.ocx is not present
or registered.  The documentation for both N1MM+ and Writelog deal
with the issues in installing/registering XMMT.ocx - in fact the
full installer for N1MM+ (which must be run as administrator)
automatically installs and registers XMMT.ocx

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV