[RTTY] K1N vs ARRL

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Sat Feb 7 14:58:03 EST 2015

IIRC, the ARRL has operated for decades on a fixed frequency and
schedule, broadcasting bulletins - an activity not permitted to radio
amateurs - by specific permission of the FCC.  I frankly think it is the
responsibility of operators, including those on expeditions, to know of
any respect those frequencies and schedules.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.