[RTTY] K1N vs ARRL

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sat Feb 7 15:57:09 EST 2015

Where in that does it say that the bulletin station has any more right
to use those frequencies than those already using them?  If the schedule
consists of *more than* 40 hours per week, being late or not running a
given transmitter because it would interfere with the existing user of
a frequency would not endanger the ability to pay the control operator.

ARRL is simply making the "control operator" argument out of laziness -
no different than the contest operator who is too lazy (or in too big
of a hurry) to listen for weak signal activity before he hits F1 on
his KW and stacked antennas.

73,

     ... Joe, W4TV