[RTTY] Using tinyFSK with DXLabs WinWarbler

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Mon Feb 9 09:59:00 EST 2015

Larry,

Replies on both lists.

The information necessary to create a modem file is located in the
WinWarbler Help files:
    http://www.dxlabsuite.com/winwarbler/Help/RTTYModemSettings.htm
    http://www.dxlabsuite.com/winwarbler/Help/RTTYModemCommandFiles.htm

That information should make it relatively simple to create the
necessary command file based on Andy's documentation at:
    http://www.frontiernet.net/~aflowers/tinyfsk/

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV