[RTTY] Dual RX Single Radio

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Thu Feb 12 15:10:14 EST 2015

Yes, both WriteLog and N1MMM Logger support dual receiver operation
with the K3.  See the documentation for those programs.

One note however, the Signalink *will not work with dual receiver*
operation because it is a single channel sound card.  You need a
stereo sound card (or two sound cards) for dual channel (two RX)
operation.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV