[RTTY] IC-7100

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Fri Feb 13 12:47:48 EST 2015

That 20 minute video by N3JF would be time "well spent" for anyone
getting on to the digital modes for the first time. As was stated
before, even if this is not your specific radio, the concepts still
apply and this should give you a good foundation of the steps needed.

Julian, N3JF did an excellent job producing this video! He covers a lot
of ground in twenty minutes. Of course the video can be paused or rerun
if some parts move along too fast to comprehend on a "first pass".

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN