[RTTY] WW7RY This Weekend

Jim W7RY w7ry at centurytel.net
Fri Feb 13 11:17:10 EST 2015

Since this is the CQWW WPX contest this weekend, I will be using WW7RY  and  NOT W7RY.

If you log W7RY, you will not have a valid contact.

73 and good luck to all! Its shaping up to be a great weekend conditions wise!

And remember....
1. Contacts between stations on different continents are worth three (3) points on 28, 21, and 14 MHz and six (6) points on 7 and 3.5 MHz.

2. Contacts between stations on the same continent, but different countries, are worth two (2) points on 28, 21, and 14 MHz and four (4) points on 7 and 3.5 MHz.

3. Contacts between stations in the same country are worth 1 point on 28, 21, and 14 MHz and two (2) points on 7 and 3.5 MHz.

>From http://www.cqwpxrtty.com/rules.htm

So spend lots of time on 40 and 80 at night especially our Canadian neighbors to the north!

Jim W7RY.... Also known as WW7RY