[RTTY] CQ WPX RTTY scores database

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Fri Feb 13 16:27:40 EST 2015

The 2014 data hasn't been uploaded yet.  I'm told it may happen this
weekend.  Should have happened months ago.  The 2014 results are there, but
not the data in the Scores Database.

Ed W0YK

Gary AL9A wrote:

Just getting setup to make an attempt at operating in the CQ WW RTTY contest
with my no rotor "fixed direction" antenna situation and noticed there are
no 2014 results available yet!  Since the 2015 contest is only about 3 hours
away from starting I am disappointed that the 2014 results are not
available.  Anyone heard what may be the problem?