[RTTY] ARRL broadcasts

Eric - VE3GSI ve3gsi at myrehall.ca
Fri Feb 13 20:36:19 EST 2015

As do I.

Like Bill, the CW bulletins are great for propagation and CW practice. Most
important, a known constant signal when required, as needed when a person is
checking station changes.

As for the PSK, I have heard them deliberately causing QRM, but hey, that
just gives me a chance to fine tune my filters and hone my CW skills through
the QRM.

73 Eric.
VE3GSI