[RTTY] RM-11708

ham ham at odsgc.net
Sat Feb 21 11:46:36 EST 2015

Ron
Great point....
Jim AC0E

The most recent ARRL Letter has as it's first article a warning about
the Mitre license for experimental wideband digital
tests. You can read it on the ARRL website or on QRZ, I won't repeat it
here but this is what I sent in reply on QRZ

How does the ARRL justify it's wideband digital proposal, FCC RM-11708,
in light of it's stand on the Mitre License?
I guess when K1ZZ said all we need to do was "spin the knob" doesn't
apply in this case. We currently have modes in
use on the ham bands where the user can't be easily identified or even
decoded for content and now ARRL is worried
about the same thing from Mitre??? I'm confused.

Ron
K0IDT