[RTTY] Question about NAQP rules

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Tue Feb 24 13:43:36 EST 2015

Contest rules are filled with things like this.  I am sure they were
intended to slow something down.

The issue I have is that instead of saying we have a problem with
XXXXXXXXXXXX.  The contest organizers try to write rules that will stop
XXXXXXXXXXXX when it really won't.

We seem to have a big issue with outting cheaters or suspected cheaters
in Ham Radio.  I could never figure this out.

Mike W0MU