[RTTY] Question about NAQP rules

steve sm.shearer.01 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 17:35:24 EST 2015

I asked one time if the KPA100 would do 100w key down and never got an
answer.  I would "guess" that if I added a fan like TenTec did for the
Orion's it would do key down...
The real question, is "do I feel like RTTY this weekend" at least for a
little on Saturday night...  (after Radio Merit Badge class during the day)
80m maybe???  If not exhausted.  Maybe I can get a LoTW QSL from VT??
steve wb3lgc