[RTTY] Call history file for RTTY Roundup

Dave Hachadorian k6ll.dave at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 11:59:47 EST 2015

A call history file in N1MM format is now available for download
at the Arizona Outlaws Contest Club Web Site. The file is here:
http://www.arizonaoutlaws.net/downloadable/2015US-VE_RTTY_CallHistory.csv

The file, with its .csv extension, will load  into N1MM if you
choose "All Files" in the file extension selector box.  Or, you
can rename the file with a .txt extension.

The MasterttyPLUS.scp  RTTY database file that I mentioned
yesterday is also  on the Outlaw Web Site here:
http://www.arizonaoutlaws.net/downloadable/MasterttyPLUS_20141229.scp

Check out the Outlaws web site while you are there.  The home
page is here:
http://www.arizonaoutlaws.net/

Happy New Year, and I hope to see you all in the Roundup!

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ

.