[RTTY] P49X preset file for the 2015 ARRL RTTY Roundup

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Sat Jan 3 07:24:27 EST 2015

Just keep in mind that what you're really doing is filling a table in
the Admin database, so data from the second or subsequent files will
update anything that has been loaded from the first.  For this reason,
you should always upload the newest last, if you're dealing with
generations of call history for the same contest. Probably makes
little/no difference in this case.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,