[RTTY] RU macros

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Sun Jan 4 20:41:01 EST 2015

Peter, your situation is as I suspected, on a number of levels.

So far as the versions are concerned, you are indeed using one of the
later betas.  I'd suggest you correct your mistake and see what
complaints you have left thereafter.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,