[RTTY] RU macros - my views

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 13:23:22 EST 2015

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 9:43 AM, David Levine <david at levinecentral.com>
wrote:

> So I (S&P'er) and they
> (RUN) stations need to wait or, as the contest runs on, I just send my call
> anyway.

Well, OK, but as a religious applier of the CQ at the end, I'd really
appreciate it if people would pay attention to it:

P5ABC 599 NV NV
W7RN 599 123 123 P5ABC
P5ABC TU W7RN CQ
P5ABC P5ABC DE KB0XXX KB0XXX KB0XXX!!!!!

Exclamation marks added by me for emphasis. "KB0" prefix shown because of a
particular KB0 exhibiting this behavior who would NOT stand by while I was
trying to get a fill from a multiplier station who called me. Actually,
that particular exchange was more like:

P5ABC 599 NV NV
W7RN 599 $^&*^(*&)
P5ABC 599 NV NV
P5ABC P5ABC DE KB0XXX KB0XXX KB0XXX!!!!!
KB0 PSE STAND BY  P5ABC 599 NV NV NR? NR?
P5ABC P5ABC DE KB0XXX KB0XXX KB0XXX!!!!!
...and so on...

Someone who threw tantrums to get his way as a child no doubt...

No intention to cast aspersions on all of the honest law abiding KB0s out
there, either. End of rant.

73 jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff at gmail.com