[RTTY] RTTY & Digital Interference problems

Jeff AC0C keepwalking188 at ac0c.com
Tue Jan 6 02:25:04 EST 2015

If RM11708 passes, and it looks like it will, the JT65 guys will look back
on RTTY contest interference as "the good old days."

The worst case is that the upper band segment fills up with the pactor 4
modems and then RTTY, PSK and JT65 will all be looking for new homes - south
in the band toward the CW guys.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie