[RTTY] NS RTTY on Thursday

K6MR k6mr at outlook.com
Tue Jan 6 13:46:16 EST 2015

Greetings Diddlers!

OK, your ears are still ringing from the weekend. But by Thursday that
will only be a memory! And yes I know that cw will be the game next
weekend, but let's keep our usual pattern just for good luck.

Please join us for some RTTY Sprint practice at the usual time and
place(s). And don't forget:

160 METERS!!

There were a couple of Qs on 160 last session, and at least one who
said he forgot. So put a little yellow sticky on the monitor!

We are still struggling a bit with the number of stations, so we'll
keep the dupe rule. If you enjoy these sessions and think they help
your technique, please invite your friends. The more the merrier (and
busier).

Friday, 9 Jan 2014, 0145Z - 0215Z  (Thursday 8 Jan 2014 in NA)
      -- 1745 - 1815 PST
      -- 2045 - 2115 EST
      -- (others in-between these two)
      -- 160: 1805 and up   <--- NOTE!!!
      -- 80/40/20, +80kHz up from the band edge
      -- Same band dupes ok after 1 intervening Q.
      -- 1 kHz QSY rule, otherwise standard Sprint rules.
      -- 100W power limit.

Please visit http://www.ncccsprint.com/rttyns.html for complete rules and
links to other info.

Report scores to 3830scores.com, and join us at 0300Z on 3610 kHz for
comments and questions.

Diddle diddle,

Ken K6MR