[RTTY] Contest QRMing of other digimodes

Larry lknain at nc.rr.com
Wed Jan 7 20:42:50 EST 2015

Just for grins I looked and the highest logged CW contest QSO I have is
28.189 (many above .100). I have about 2000 QSOs on 10M CW above 28.070
(over several years). A similar number on 20 and 15. I have seen above .070
packed almost as badly as the bottom end of the band. Many times you can
find rarer stations operating above .070. Big guns occasionally run up that
end. On 20M RTTY only about 300 QSOs above .100 and highest logged freq for
10M RTTY is 28.139.

For international contests you might want to remember that not all countries
have the band/mode restrictions the US has.

73, Larry  W6NWS