[RTTY] BARTG 2014 Sprint Results addendum

Simone Wilson m0box at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 21 18:41:53 EST 2015

CQ Contesters,

Further to my announcement of the results, the certificate process is not
yet finalised, so you are unable to download your certificate from the
results. I will announce here when this facility goes live.

We received just 6 SWL entries, but these are not adjudicated with the
regular logs but checking is done by the old fashioned way, but hand. I will
be processing these next week (I need a bit if a rest from the adjudication
software) and the results will be notified here.

73 de Simone Wilson - M0BOX

BARTG Contest manager

  _____

No virus found in this message.