[RTTY] BARTG 2015 Sprint

Simone Wilson m0box at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 25 08:09:55 EST 2015

CQ Contesters,

I hope you all enjoyed this year's Sprint test. I see that logs are flowing
in nicely through the robot. Please do take note of any warnings given as
this is your chance to amend the errors highlighted and resubmit the log.

I have been getting some logs submitted via email. These are being
immediately rejected by automatic response and will NOT be included in the
adjudication run.

I hate to be tough on this, but the robot makes my life SO much easier and
reduces the time of adjudication significantly.

73 de Simone Wilson - M0BOX

BARTG Contest manager

  _____

No virus found in this message.