[RTTY] ARRL BOD minutes published

Mark n2qt n2qt.va at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 08:56:11 EST 2015

Thank you for noting the availability of the 2015 committee reports at
http://www.arrl.org/committee-reports

These have much more information than the abbreviated comments in the BOD minutes.
The Bandplanning committee for instance has specifics as to extending the 80M digital/cw
sub band as well as their recommendations for the other hf bands.

Remember the ARRL prides itself as a representative democracy, to wit;

"ARRL is a representative democracy — its members control its policies through
the power of the ballot. "

So be informed, express your opinions and be heard.

Mark. N2QT