[RTTY] ARRL BOD minutes published

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 13:53:12 EST 2015

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 12:31 PM, John GW4SKA <ska at bartg.org.uk> wrote:
> OO notices, Winstink ..........
> I hope this ARRL / FCC bashing topic moves somewhere else away from the RTTY
> reflector. Of course I can always just delete it like I did with the
> RM-11708 after a few weeks. It just goes on and on and on and on and on

I appreciate what you're saying but there are some 357k US Technician
class licensees that would gain HF data privileges so you (and
everyone else) would be affected.  RM-11708 affects you, too.  Nothing
you can do about it, of course, though if you happen to be an ARRL
member you can try to set the League straight.