[RTTY] North American QSO Party, RTTY

Courtney Judd k4wi at k4wi.net
Mon Jul 13 17:20:26 EDT 2015

hey Jeff and all, I really don't see the problem with 100 watt rigs
running 100 watts rtty....IF they put external fans on the rig. I use
external fans on everything, rig, amps, monitors, and use oven
thermometers to watch temps.I pull cool air from near the floor to the
back of the rig/amp and another fan on top to help draw it thru! Works
great low power and Hi!  73's Cort K4WI