[RTTY] July 18 NAQP Info; and SECC or Friends Team Sign-up Reminder

Ben Antanaitis - WB2RHM wb2rhm at wb2rhm.com
Thu Jul 16 14:28:53 EDT 2015

QST...........QST...........

The North American QSO Party on RTTY will be Saturday July 18, 2015.
Party-time is Saturday July 18 1800 UTC  to Sunday July 19 0600 UTC .
California-time that's Saturday July 18 from 11AM to 11PM PDT.

The friendly exchange is a Name and State (or Province or Country).
Five bands, 10m to 80m. QSOs and Multipliers count again on each band!
Rules, records, results and other NAQP info at the National Contest Journal:
<http://ncjweb.com/>

Any club or group can form a Team of two to five single-operators.

CLUB(SECC) July 18 NAQP RTTY team registrations.

the following blue >>>>> "mailto" construct, to send an email to my
dedicated emailbox:  (Please, place your >>>>> Callsign in the BODY
of the email. TNX)

mailto:WB2RHM at wb2rhm.com?subject=SECC%20RTTY%20NAQP%20SIGN-UP  <<<<<<<<<<

WB2RHM, please send  >>>>> an email 'the old fashioned way'.

Practice sessions are available on Thursday and Friday night:

Thursday evening July 16 NAQP RTTY Practice
6:15PM PDT (0115 UTC Friday) for 30 minutes.
Frequencies: 14080, 7080, and 3580 kHz and up.
Call "CQ NAQP Practice" and practice your exchanges and band moves.

Immediately followed by the regular Thursday night RTTY NS Sprint
6:45PM PDT (0145 UTC Friday) for 30 minutes.
This follows the NA Sprint exchanges and NS rules.
See: <http://ncccsprint.com/rttyns.html>

Friday evening July 17 NAQP RTTY Practice
7:00PM PDT (0200 UTC Saturday) for 30 minutes.
Use the bands that are open for you, and your NAQP messages.

Then, the NAQP starts Saturday morning, 11:00AM PDT (1800 UTC)
In the July contest, you may encounter some Europeans in the
DMC RTTY Contest who would like a Signal Report and a Serial Number
(Ex: 599 001). Get their NAME for your NAQP log.

After the contest, upload your log on the NCJ's "Upload Logs" page,
which makes preliminary checks to help you get full credit for your efforts.
<http://ncjweb.com/naqplogsubmit/>
Logs are due by Sunday July 26 at 0600 UTC, unless you contact me in advance.

See you on RTTY, Saturday July 18!

Mark Aaker K6UFO
NAQP RTTY Contest Manager
k6ufo at arrl dot net