[RTTY] any way

Jay ws7ik7tj at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 12:53:12 EDT 2015

Eddie old ST-6, PK232's work fine and you don't need a soundcard. Just
run audio to them.  ST-6 is a bit of a challenge to interface to a
computer, but it can be done. PK-232 and ST-6 are supported by current
software like Writelog which I use for contests and DXing.

If you don't like soundcards just use what you have.  I run Hal ST-8000
or even my old Flesher TU-470 but of course I also use soundcards which
work just fine.

Jay WS7I