[RTTY] Non-NA in NAQP

K6UFO Mark Aaker k6ufo at arrl.net
Sun Jul 19 14:06:17 EDT 2015

Hello Vlad, Thank you for participating in NAQP RTTY.

The QTH should be entered as DX for non-North American stations.
The logging programs usually do this, as it is defined by the Cabrillo file
format, which can be found here:
<http://wwrof.org/cabrillo-template/cabrillo-qso-template-for-na-qso-party/>
The Cabrillo file format is controlled by the World Wide Radio Operators Foundation.

If you try using DX, and still have problems, just send your Cabrillo log
to me and I will solve it. Best regards,

Mark Aaker K6UFO
NAQP RTTY Contest Manager
k6ufo at arrl dot net

Hi all,

The NAQP rules allow working non-NA stations for QSO credit. However the
NAQP robot rejects such QSOs if the QTH field of the Cabrillo file left
empty. Then the robot accepted UA as a valid QTH for a few Russian stations
but did not recognize F as a valid prefix for a French station.
Any suggestions?

73,

Vlad VE3IAE