[RTTY] Understanding the N1MM plus dueling CQ function in RTTY So2r

Mark n2qt n2qt.va at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 17:00:39 EDT 2015

I have used dueling CQs but so far only in Classic NMM.  I usually get frustrated with
the timing being off so by the end of the contest I shut it off and, using ESM I right click
each DI window in turn to create my own manual dueling CQ.

I've never been happy with that as it is more tiring to do.

When I did run classic dueling CQs I'd click the call of the answering station into the
call entry window and then right click to send the message. This sends the exchange,
I then wait for the response to enter.  I'd use ESC to kill the other rig if need be. Again
I've never felt happy with this.

Mark. N2QT