[RTTY] Understanding the N1MM plus dueling CQ function in RTTY So2r

Mark n2qt n2qt.va at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 19:04:06 EDT 2015

Actually the mousing isn't but so bad so long as the windows are right besides
each other. I use a gaming mouse which has a button programmed as ESC
and another with ALT/W.

It seems whatever you learn tends to be what you stick with. I've tried keyboard
centric contesting and don't do well. It hurts me for CW/SSB where there is typing
needed.

Mark. N2QT