[RTTY] any way

Shelby Summerville k4ww at twc.com
Mon Jul 20 08:45:22 EDT 2015

Jeff, WK6I wrote: ""AGN" is my least favorite three letter word in RTTY
contests."

My  least favorite word is not suitable for posting here, but it has to do
with the "extended" wait time incurred when attempting a contact with
multiple radio operators. IMHO, inconsiderate, inexcusable and unnecessary.
I realize that, simply by design, RTTY contacts take longer than other
contest modes, but when my contact is considered an option, rather than a
priority, I don't appreciate it, and when the log checking doesn't show a
particular contact, with me, you will know why.
Please don't inundate me with all the possible reasons, as I've heard them
all.

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW

Since I don't  have an iPad or iPhone, sent from my PC