[RTTY] Wait...

Jeff AC0C keepwalking188 at ac0c.com
Mon Jul 20 17:01:19 EDT 2015

I don't get the nod-off - but my affliction is a sort of mental thousand
yard glare that last for a minute, typically occurring on the far end of the
contest as my body is telling my caffeine soaked brain that I really should
stop this nonsense and assume a horizontal position like other sane humans.

Any time I see a slow reply, I just figure the guy has the same sort's of
issues that I'm having.  Like correcting call signs, or to get my cursor
moved to the state because I just dumped the guy's name into the state
column or a lot of other keyboard/mouse/mental gymnastic failures.  The
lower the band, the worse the prop, the more QRM, the longer into the
contest it is - the worse it becomes.  I am pretty sure that the other guy
is not choosing to make me wait just for the heck of it.

If all excuses are to be declared illegitimate - then I would expect a
fellow's going to have a pretty poor contest experience just about every
time out.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie