[RTTY] Wait...

Jeff AC0C keepwalking188 at ac0c.com
Mon Jul 20 20:30:23 EDT 2015

It does not happen often so I don't think it is much of an issue.  It only
takes a couple of seconds to fix whatever is the issue.  And it's really not
killing anyone's rate because not every Q is fumbled.  Unless you are Ed,
then even the top end guys are looking at sustained rates over a contest of
well under under 100/hr.  That's around 40 seconds per exchange.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie