[RTTY] Thursday NS RTTY

K6MR k6mr at outlook.com
Wed Jul 22 03:15:08 EDT 2015

Greetings Diddlers!

OK, I know what you're thinking: my ears are still ringing after the
Saturday NAQP! And now you want me to do more RTTY? Well yes, but we are
only thinking of your future scores:  we don't want you to get out of
practice...

So if you have a few minutes this Thursday evening (in NA of course, please
check times in your local area), please join us for some HF diddle
Sprinting. Yes, we are still using the Dupe rule (work the same station
again after an intervening  Q), but if you'd like to invite a few new
stations to join us we might be able to change that. I didn't have any luck
on 15 last week, but that doesn't mean I won't be trying again! So let's
start there and work our way down.

Also a welcome to Tim, K8NWD from MI. Always great to have a new call (and
multiplier) in the mix.

And the details:
Friday, 24 July 2015, 0145Z - 0215Z (Thursday 23 July 2015 in NA)
-- 1845 - 1915 PDT
-- 2145 - 2215 EDT
-- (others in-between these two)
-- 160: 1805 and up (but probably only if you have a local)
-- 80/40/20/15 +80kHz up from the band edge
-- Same band dupes ok after 1 intervening Q.
-- 1 kHz QSY rule, otherwise standard Sprint rules.
-- 100W power limit.

Please visit http://www.ncccsprint.com/rttyns.html for complete rules and
links to other info. If you find any problems with the web pages, please let
me know so we can get them fixed.

Report scores to 3830scores.com, and join us at 0300Z on 3610 kHz for
comments and questions (and dinner menus).

Diddle diddle,

Ken K6MR