[RTTY] ARRL Board Meeting - Approved modified HF band plan changes

W0MU w0mu at w0mu.com
Fri Jul 24 13:31:09 EDT 2015

Many many many Techs are licensed for the purpose of providing
assistance in emergencies with local PD, FD, Red Cross, search and
rescue and other helpful organizations.

You can't force your will or what you think is best on people. Computer
gaming developers try this all the time and fail over and over and over.

Maybe we need to "Market" the fun of HF better to these new hams.