[RTTY] A couple of things

James Wolf jbwolf at comcast.net
Fri Jul 24 19:05:18 EDT 2015

This last weekend I participated in my first RTTY contest, the NAQP.  I
immediately found that I need change my IC-765 over to FSK since it does not
have the capability to switch in narrow filters in SSB.
I'm looking at W3YY's interface that uses optical isolators driven from a
serial port.  Any other possible solutions would be welcome.

Also, I only need Nebraska for the WAS Triple Play.  I was hoping to find it
on this last weekend, but didn't work one.
Is there anyone that lives in Nebraska with whom I can setup a sked?

Thanks,

Jim - KR9U