[RTTY] ARRL Board Meeting - Approved modified HF band plan changes

W0MU w0mu at w0mu.com
Fri Jul 24 20:23:08 EDT 2015

I have seen those great systems all fail repeatedly in large wildfires
where most of the arriving help had no way to communicate.

Maybe in a perfect world all those great systems work but in real life
no way.

I thought we were looking for more people to contest and try other parts
of the hobby.  The elitism shown below is staggering.