[RTTY] Reminder: NAQP RTTY Logs Due 06Z Sunday July 26.

K6UFO Mark Aaker k6ufo at arrl.net
Sat Jul 25 13:57:00 EDT 2015

Thank you for participating in NAQP RTTY. Lots of interesting activity from
VE2, VE4, VE7, CM (Cuba), KP2, R7, YO3, and 3D2. And W9, W9, W9!
Logs are due by 0600Z Sunday July 26. Please use the "Upload Logs" page at
http://ncjweb.com/naqplogsubmit/
or type into the Web-to-Cabrillo Form at
http://www.b4h.net/cabforms/naqprtty_cab.php
We had a few problems with the robot early, but should be fine now. Contact me
if you have a problem. Thanks, and see you in NAQP CW on Saturday August 1.

Mark Aaker K6UFO
NAQP RTTY Contest Manager
k6ufo  at arrl  dot net