[RTTY] Reddit Article Showing Windows 7 and certain USB Audio Chipbug

Jim W7RY w7ry at centurytel.net
Thu Jul 30 10:23:17 EDT 2015

Did you watch the entire video Joe? Nowhere is the K3 even mentioned in this
issue. Please stick to the facts and the hardware that is addressed in the
video.

Please elaborate on the oscilloscope pattern and the hard limiting.
Also, please explain why the level drops dramatically when the
default format is changed.

73
Jim W7RY