[RTTY] Syba SD-PEX15011 & Windows 10

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 31 18:04:07 EDT 2015

Since this directly affects my abilitly to operate FSK, hopefully this is OK for this forum.
When I bought my Windows 8.1 desktop PC, I installed a 4-port PCI-Express card (Syba SD-PEX15011). This gave me four legacy serial ports to be used for radio control, FSK, rotor control, etc. I then relayed my success with this combination (Windows 8.1 + SD-PEX15011) to this reflector. Now I'm wondering if anyone who has a SD-PEX15011 card installed has upgraded to Windows 10 and if the card still works.
If I don't hear from anyone, I may just have to just upgrade and hope for the best. I would really like to upgrade the shack PC from 8.1 to 10.

Thanks,Don AA5AU