[RTTY] Thursday NS RTTY

K6MR k6mr at outlook.com
Tue Jun 9 22:33:34 EDT 2015

Greetings Diddlers!

We had good activity last Thursday even with a few of the regulars missing.
15 meters is doing well and helps add to the multiplier totals, especially
since 80/160 is a bit thin.

Hope everyone stayed busy this last weekend. Lots of contests/operating
events on the list but seemed to be light on activity, at least here. Looks
like this weekend is a major VHF contest and some other HF events. Something
for everyone.

Please join us Thursday evening (NA) for some HF diddling. Dupe rule still
in effect.  I know everyone would like to have more unique stations, so if
you know anyone who would like to join us don't forget to invite them.  And
if you've never tried RTTY, don't be bashful and give it a try!

And the details:
Friday, 12 June 2015, 0145Z - 0215Z (Thursday 11 June 2015 in NA)
-- 1845 - 1915 PST
-- 2145 - 2215 EST
-- (others in-between these two)
-- 160: 1805 and up (but probably only if you have a local)
-- 80/40/20/15 +80kHz up from the band edge
-- Same band dupes ok after 1 intervening Q.
-- 1 kHz QSY rule, otherwise standard Sprint rules.
-- 100W power limit.

Please visit http://www.ncccsprint.com/rttyns.html for complete rules and
links to other info. If you find any problems with the web pages, please let
me know so we can get them fixed.

Report scores to 3830scores.com, and join us at 0300Z on 3610 kHz for
comments and questions (and dinner menus).

Diddle diddle,

Ken K6MR