[RTTY] ARRL Request for Member comment on Proposed HF Band PlanChange

Ron Kolarik rkolarik at neb.rr.com
Sun Mar 1 23:26:08 EST 2015

Jeff I sent in my comments to the committee and requested they make the
comments and survey results
public since they have a track record of not being up front in the past.
I don't know if it will go anywhere
but at least I vented a little. I also asked if they were accepting
non-member input since they claim to
represent all hams.

73,
Ron