[RTTY] E30FB rtty?

Jerry Pixton jpixton at shentel.net
Thu Mar 12 19:13:50 EDT 2015

I just managed to work them after 7 days.

He is still transmitting in reverse but he is listening in normal mode.

So anyone trying to work him, you need to change sidebands of your
receiver (use USB instead of LSB, DIGU instead of DIGL, Data Rev, etc).
But make sure you don't change your transmitter at the same time (e.g.
going to MMTTY Reverse).

Keep your transmitter just as always.

2Tone by the way is easy to set to receive reverse - just swap the Mark
and Space frequencies with the Swap button.

Good luck all. BTW, it has been my observation that most of his contacts
are in the low end of the pile-up even when there are open slots higher
in the pile-up.

Jerry, W6IHG

On 3/12/2015 12:01 PM, Bostjan Voncina - S55O wrote:
> I contacted Champ E21EIC who sent a msg to the guys via phone about that
> and the solution that Joe have written.
>
> He hopes the team get's the message and fixes the issue.
>
> Best of luck
>
> Bostjan - Ian S55O

>> Unfortunately, their web site does not list any pilots - no way I
>> know to get them the information to change CONFIG:FSK POL in the
>> K3 or MENU 45 (FSK reverse) in the TS-590 - whichever rig they are
>> using.
>>
>> 73,
>>
>>     ... Joe, W4TV

Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs