[RTTY] E30FB rtty?

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Thu Mar 12 20:55:18 EDT 2015

My guess is they have significant QRM from all the stations that
are calling inverted because they are inverted.  It's tough enough
to tune through the pile-up under the best of conditions.  When you
don't know if the signal you're trying to tune is good it has to be
so much more difficult.

It's a shame that nobody seems to be able to fix the issue and
they did not check out the RTTY equipment before leaving home.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 2015-03-12 8:42 PM, James C. Hall, MD wrote:
> Excellent, Joe -
>
> Exactly what I've been doing - so far without success. He moves very slowly which makes me think he's having trouble receiving. Later an H44 comes on the same frequency - but he's 'right side up'. :)
>
> 73, Jamie
> WB4YDL
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On Mar 12, 2015, at 6:34 PM, Joe Subich, W4TV <lists at subich.com> wrote:
>>

>>> So anyone trying to work him, you need to change sidebands of your
>>> receiver (use USB instead of LSB, DIGU instead of DIGL, Data Rev,
>>> etc). But make sure you don't change your transmitter at the same