[RTTY] RTTY Contest Dinner Reminder

Fred Dennin fdennin at numail.org
Wed Mar 18 11:13:33 EDT 2015

Folks,

We have about 6 weeks left to register for the Thursday night, May 14th, RTTY Contest Dinner in Dayton, Ohio.  Reservations for the dinner must be made no later than April 30, 2015.  There will be no tickets sold at the door.  Please go to to rttycontestdinner.com <http://rttycontestdinner.com/> to purchase tickets and select your meal choice.  Ralph Fedor, K0IR will be our featured speaker this year and will have plenty to share about his recent K1N trip and RTTY contesting/DXing tips with us.

Once again, please take the time to thank Tim, K3LR of DX Engineering and Scott Neader, KA9FOX of QTH.COM <http://qth.com/>  for their continued support of the Dayton RTTY Contest Dinner.  I look forward to seeing you there!

73’…..Fred, WW4LL